Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mixed Media Bliss with Guest Bloom girl Zoey

Hello everyone!

It is me, Zoey again!! I am so happy to be able to share with you my last work using stamps from the Bloom Collection! 
I have to apologize because I do not have step-by-step picture , I was filming a video when I realized I wasn't recording at all. I hope I can still give you the idea on what I did!

Material Used: 
  • 6x4 ATC PAD Time Traveler's memories #814076
  • 6x6 PAPER PAD Time Traveler's memories #813932
  • 12x12 SCRIPT PAD #844417
  • Gardenia Bloom Girl Stamp #980207
  • Color Bloom Spray #573881 , #573829 , #573812 , #573805


I started with a plain white canvas and I glued some strip of papers here and there and then I covered the whole surface with a bit of gesso with a bit of water in it.
I did this because I wanted to tone down a little the paper but I didn't want to cover up the whole thing.  I then sprayed the surface using Bloom Sprays a huge mix of color!


When everything was completely dry I stamped the beautiful Gardenia Girl - I know I said it already in my last post (that you can read here) but what I love most about all the Bloom Girls is that light of hope I can see in their eyes, it is pure magic to me.


I stamped twice the rose on Gardenia's hair over a piece of paper, add some color to it and fussy cut it. I glued the pieces to the base using foam adhesive


I added some splashes of color here and there and also added some crackle paint to give more interest to the background.


The quote is a quote I found in the 6X4 ATC PAD (#814076) , all I did was cutting it down into stripes and distress them with the distressing tool. I love when I find pre-stamped quotes in my paper pads, makes it so easy to coordinate everything together.



And there is my finished canvas.  I hope I was able to give you an idea on how I achieved this result even without step by step photo or video.


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions please leave a comment!
Stay happy, stay creative....till next time!
CIAO Zoey

3 comments:

  1. This is just WOW, Zoey!! I love the earthy tones you used on this piece but still have just enough color to make the Bloom Girl shine. I love it. <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much Lisa!!! It makes me a lot to read this comment from you <3

      Delete